Hoka One One U Kaha Low GTX TP (Wheat/Mushroom)
Hoka One One is an athletic shoe company originating in France that designs and markets running shoes, named after the Maori phrase loosely meaning "fly over the earth". The brand was founded by former Salomon employees Nicolas Mermoud and Jean-Luc Diard in 2009, when they sought to design a shoe that allowed them to run downhill faster. The result was a model with an oversized outsole that had more cushion than other running shoes at the time.
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper
- GORE-TEX footwear fabric with recycled textile
- Dual-density compression-molded foam midsole with HUBBLE® heel and SwallowTail™
- Late stage Meta-Rocker with integrated flex grooves
- Vibram® Megagrip rubber with 5mm lugs Traction Lug
- Quick-lace metal top hooks
- Abrasion resistant toecap and heel
- Waterproof membrane bootie construction
- Recycled content mesh and recycled polyester laces
- Anatomical Achilles construction with heel pull tab
- Topically applied PFC-free water repellency treatment
- Rubberized EVA midsole
- Molded PU sockliner with 50% soybean oil
Customer Service/Order Inquiries
Please contact us via email:
CS Hours: 11 AM – 7 PM Central Time
August aims to ship all orders out within two business days of order placement.
August uses USPS to ship both domestic and international orders.
Returns will be accepted only for store credit within 14 days of receipt. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a credit or exchange.
SPECIAL AND LIMITED RELEASES ARE FINAL SALE – NO RETURNS.
ITEMS BOUGHT ON SALE ARE FINAL SALE.