Veja Women’s Recife Chromefree Leather (Extra White/Steel)
Veja is a French born shoe company. They have a vision that proposes cultural change and they pride themselves on making sneakers differently. Veja offers a different vision which combines fair trade, ecology and links together economy, social initiatives and the environment. They use organic or recycled and fairly traded cotton for the canvas of the shoes and wild & fairly traded rubber for the soles. Recycled plastic bottles are also used to create technological fabrics.
- Listed in US women's sizes
- If you are between full sizes, take a size down
- Chromefree leather upper and straps
- Chromefree leather and suede panels
- Suede logo V
- Insole made of Amazonian rubber (11%), sugar cane (42%), recycled EVA (11%), and organic cotton (12%)
- Outsole made of Amazonian rubber (31%), rice waste (22%), and recycled rubber (12%)
- 100% recycled polyester tech lining
- Made in Brazil
Customer Service/Order Inquiries
Please contact us via email:
CS Hours: 11 AM – 7 PM Central Time
August aims to ship all orders out within two business days of order placement.
August uses USPS to ship both domestic and international orders.
Returns will be accepted only for store credit within 14 days of receipt. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a credit or exchange.
SPECIAL AND LIMITED RELEASES ARE FINAL SALE – NO RETURNS.
ITEMS BOUGHT ON SALE ARE FINAL SALE.