The North Face Men’s GTX Mountain Jacket (Misty Sage Fallen Leaves Print)
The story of The North Face began in San Francisco in 1966, when two hiking enthusiasts resolved to follow their passions and founded a small mountaineering retail store. Two years later, the company began designing and manufacturing its own brand of technical mountaineering apparel and equipment. From the beginning, the brand committed to serving all those who desired to explore and to serving our natural wild lands by helping to conserve them.
- 100% Recycled polyester
- Relaxed fit
- GORE-TEX fabric
- Non-PFC DWR finish for added water repellency
- Fully seam sealed
- Attached, lay-flat, adjustable, two-piece hood with a drawcord and cord locks
- Stormflap with a snap closure covers the two-way center front zip
- Secure-zip, reverse-entry alpine hand pockets
- Pit-zip venting
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuff tabs
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
Customer Service/Order Inquiries
Please contact us via email:
CS Hours: 11 AM – 7 PM Central Time
August aims to ship all orders out within two business days of order placement.
August uses USPS to ship both domestic and international orders.
Returns will be accepted only for store credit within 14 days of receipt. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a credit or exchange.
SPECIAL AND LIMITED RELEASES ARE FINAL SALE – NO RETURNS.
ITEMS BOUGHT ON SALE ARE FINAL SALE.