Timberland Shell-Toe Waterproof Euro Hiker Boot (Wheat Nubuck)
Our Euro Hiker collection is expanding into an even more rugged territory. The design of these Timberland waterproof boots is inspired by European outdoorswear; their performance is inspired by our 40 years of experience taking on the great outdoors in style.
- Premium full-grain waterproof leather for comfort and long-lasting wear
- Waterproof membrane keeps feet dry in any weather
- Direct-inject TPU (thermos-plastic urethane) shell toe provides protection from the elements
- Fully gusseted tongue keeps out debris
- Laces are made from 100% PET (recycled plastic bottles)
- Steel shank for arch support
- EVA midsole for all-day comfort
- 15% recycled rubber lug outsole for durability and maximum traction on any surface
- Weight of one single boot (size 9) is 1 pound, 6 ounces
Customer Service/Order Inquiries
Please contact us via email:
CS Hours: 11 AM – 7 PM Central Time
August aims to ship all orders out within two business days of order placement.
August uses USPS to ship both domestic and international orders.
Returns will be accepted only for store credit within 14 days of receipt. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a credit or exchange.
SPECIAL AND LIMITED RELEASES ARE FINAL SALE – NO RETURNS.
ITEMS BOUGHT ON SALE ARE FINAL SALE.