Nike Men's Blazer Mid '77 (White/Chlorophyll-Black-Sail)
In the ‘70s, Nike was the new shoe on the block. So new in fact, we were still breaking into the basketball scene and testing prototypes on the feet of our local team. Of course, the design improved over the years, but the name stuck.
- Listed in US men's sizes
- This item can only be shipped within the US. International orders will be canceled
- Leather and synthetic upper keeps the classic look of the original while adding comfort and support
- Vintage treatment on the midsole provides an old-school look
- Autoclave construction fuses the outsole to the midsole for a streamlined look that echoes the ‘70s design
- Exposed foam on the tongue provides a throwback look
- Non-marking, solid-rubber outsole has had the same herringbone pattern from the start
- Contrasting medial swoosh
- This item does not qualify for any discounts or promotions
- Style no: BQ6806-116
Customer Service/Order Inquiries
Please contact us via email:
CS Hours: 11 AM – 7 PM Central Time
August aims to ship all orders out within two business days of order placement.
August uses USPS to ship both domestic and international orders.
Returns will be accepted only for store credit within 14 days of receipt. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a credit or exchange.
SPECIAL AND LIMITED RELEASES ARE FINAL SALE – NO RETURNS.
ITEMS BOUGHT ON SALE ARE FINAL SALE.