Dr. Martens 1925 Sex Pistols (Black/White)
$84.00 was $140.00
This product is currently sold out.
Rail against conformity in Dr. Martens newest music collaboration — this time with famous London punks the Sex Pistols. The 1925 has all the style and attitude of our work collection — without the heavy lifting. The classic 3-eye shoe's bulbous toe has a cutout revealing a fashion steel toe cap. And in this collection, the pair is mismatched, with one reading Boredom, and one reading Nowhere — a reference to the buses on the cover art for the single "Pretty Vacant".
- Listed in US men's sizes
- 3-eye style
- Laces feature mismatched color pop aglets
- Dual logos on the sock print
- Fashion steel toe cap — not safety
- Monochromatic style
- Constructed with the iconic and comfortable air-cushioned soles, with grooved edges
- Built to last with a durable Goodyear welt
- Made with Smooth, the original, durable Dr. Martens leather