Converse x J.W. Anderson Chuck 70 Hi (Mood Indigo/Garnett/Egret)
$84.00 was $120.00
This product is currently sold out.
Jonathan Anderson is a British-based designer at the forefront of the international fashion scene. His collaborative collection with Converse, inspired by the friction of clashing ideas, brings high-end appeal to street-bound style.
The Converse x J.W. Anderson Chuck 70 Hi offers a new take on an American classic. The latest addition pays homage to Converse's American history with a split pair, boasting the classic 'Stars and Stripes flag' on the shoes aligned with JW Anderson branding throughout.
- Iconic “Stars and Bars” graphic
- JW Anderson logo as allover 3D grid print
- Silver 1992 sketch detail on the inside of right sneaker pays homage to the first stars-and-bars Chuck Taylor
- Archive-inspired “player’s name” mark inside tongue
- Classic Chuck Taylor Egret rubber outsole
- Tonal cotton laces
- Limited Edition
- Unisex, listed in Men's sizes